The first step in a Korean 10 step routine is a solid oil cleanser!
Heimish All Clean Balm is a best-selling cult favourite.
The balm-like substance melts into a soft and spreadable oil as you massage it into the skin, removing makeup, sunscreen, blackheads and impurities without stripping skin of it's natural oils.
1. Scoop 3-4 spoons of balm with the included spatula. Use dry hands to spread over your face, starting with the forehead, cheeks and chin.
2. Use your fingers to draw circles and spread out the balm.
3. Massage onto areas that need cleansing, and melt away makeup by drawing circles with your fingers.
4. Rub onto eye and lip makeup with fingers. Use cotton swabs for better results.
5. Wet your face and rub the cleanser. The oil will turn into a milky fluid and clean away dirt.
6. Rinse with lukewarm water 4~5 times, and your face is moisturised.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1, 2-Hexanediol
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear.